6 Successful Design Ideas For Your Living Room
1. Colour your living rooms with style and panache: The colours you choose for this section of the home always affects the way friends and guests feel. Colours can energise and make the living space much more relaxing. A tinge of white and blue, or even red and white warms up the space and keeps a cool balance.
2. Add sparkle and finish to your walls and ceilings: Most living room walls and ceilings have an elaborate finish, one that often takes a formal turn. These are public spaces indeed, but most of walls and ceilings should be papered with chic prints to match up to the warmth and elegance of an inviting home.
3. Try and add character with some architectural trim work: Any residential private homes or a sprawling bungalow in Kolkata, India will opt for trim work for purposes of aesthetics. A beautiful bungalow and a home have a distinctive feel serving a distinctive feel. You can opt for the classical or contemporary look or even the contemporary and regional look for the deep cornice and panelled and vaulted ceilings.
4. Create the maximum impression with a focal point: A focal point in the living room helps draw the attention to the point which has the true centre of attention. For instance, a fireplace can be a natural fireplace, and offer the best attraction point. A beautiful piece of art can also be the focal point of the room. For a simple residential private home decorating, an art or a painting can be the best living room design idea.
5. Arrange furniture in a way that exudes a certain degree of conversation: Living rooms are amazing gathering spaces. You should have a seating area in the living room, which exudes a comfortable and intimate feeling. You can opt for the comfy chairs and ottomans from the flea market to have the social circle involved and intimate.
6. Lighting should be adequate and striking: The lighting in the room should be more of a relaxed and comfortable style. You should go for layered lighting styles. Place the lights in a way so that there is a triangle that helps exude a great illuminating look. Table lamps always face the light downwards. Table lamps often give out a personal look. These are inviting and very cosy.